Application of textile air ducts, made of special high-tech fibers for air transmission/distribution with reduced energy consumption, uniform air distribution in the environment and reduced project execution costs, is considered as an execution method in the air conditioning industry and can be used in large stores, industrial/sport/exhibition halls and so on.
Textile ducts are designed to uniformly transmit and distribute air from ducted splits to the desired spaces through the pores on the ducts.
Textile ducts (merits)
- Quick and easy installation (within a few hours)
- Lower weight than galvanized ducts
- Designability of the wind blow rate in the environment
- Possibility of making the textile antibacterial (against fungus and mildew) using nanotechnology
- No draft noise inside textile ducts or when air exits orifices
- No need to implement false ceilings which reduces costs
- No need for air flow adjustment dampers because textile ducts are balance
- Using ceramic nano fibers to make textile ducts fireproof
- Using laser cutting technology to enhance the accuracy and speed of orifice cutting on the fabric
- Washability of textile ducts