|Hygienic Air Handling Unit
2000 – 44000 CFM
Hygienic Air Handling Units (Series PAHH; 2000 – 44000 CFM)
Hygienic air handling units have structures similar to conventional ones except that they are specially designed to purify the air of any pollutants, suspended particles, allergens, microorganisms and so on. They usually have bodies made of especial materials with different coatings, have several filtration steps, and are generally used in hospitals, medical/electronic industries, clean rooms and so on.
- Inner wall of stainless steel
- Antibacterial silicone to seal and prevent water from entering the equipment during washing
- Stainless steel (ss316) supports for coils/drain trays
- All washable parts equipped with siphon drains with proper sealers to drain water regularly and prevent air from entering the system during washing.
- Waterproof lighting equipment and windows to facilitate inspection of inner components