Air Handling Units (Series PAHU; 2000 – 44000 CFM)
Air Handling Units (Series AHU) are used, along with different types of chillers and Mechanical rooms, to ventilate and circulate air. They have a wide range of aeration and can be used in public areas of office, commercial, recreational and industrial buildings if customized for different parts including the fan type, cooling/heating coils, type/number of filters, dampers and silencers, body material, and so on.
- Aeration range from 2000 to 44000 CFM
- Standard operability, capable of using 100% fresh air
- Direct Drive and Belt Drive fans, capable of ordering different types of forward/backward fans
- Different insulators (polyurethane, rock wool, etc.) in the machine panels
- Centrifugal fans
- Dynamically-/statically balanced fans
- casing with galvanized sheets covered with electrostatic paint
- Casing: 6063 aluminum profile; panels: stainless steel
- Coils frames: different types of stainless steel sheets
- Capable of being built with single/multiple zones
- Capable of being ordered with higher capacities
The manufacturer reserves the right to make any changes to the technical specifications of the products in this catalog without prior notice.